Friday, October 22, 2010

Four-legged Friday

Anyone who talks to me for five minutes knows how much I love my dog. I also love poems about dogs, and therefore it stands to reason that I love the current poem up at Ted Kooser's American Life in Poetry. Mark Smith-Soto must have a dog obsessed with coyotes, like mine. Or maybe all dogs just love to bark at things in the night.

The Coyote-Whisperer

There will be no new posts next week as I will be on a business trip. But don't fret. One of my poems from Perpetual Care will be up Monday at American Life in Poetry. And on Thursday, The Learning Network, a New York Times-affiliated blog, will be pairing it with a news piece (like these). Enjoy, friends and readers.

1 comment:

Donna Cappello said...

That poem sounds like George - always alert and ready for a good romp! Love the photo - that's my Grand-Dog!