Monday, March 22, 2010

Movie Monday: Crossover, the Sequel

Remember this post about Slope's themed issue on Movies and Poetry? Well, Puerto del Sol, the wonderful lit mag produced by New Mexico State University, is now accepting poetry and fiction on the theme of Pop Culture and Film. But hurry and submit now; the deadline to send work in for this special issue is the end of March...only eight days away!

A bit of a side note about Puerto del Sol: I have been submitting here ever since I started sending out my work and, while I have yet to receive a coveted acceptance, the rejection letters are more than worth the time and effort. Each time, I have received a considerate, thought-out response to my work with suggestions on where to take the poems. I just want to express my gratitude to the hard working editors for taking time and treating these submissions with an obvious and copious amount of care. Gracias!

No comments: