Monday, January 11, 2010

Movie Monday: Crossover

It's like the editors at Slope know me...

They are currently accepting submissions for their next issue on the subject of Film and Poetry. Check their website for particulars. Deadline is February 15th.

You may not believe it, but despite this blog's (sometimes) weekly dedication to my second love, I've got no poems about movies. So...in order to rectify my own lazy lack of filmic poems (poetic film), here's a Workshop for all:

Write a poem about a movie; or

Write a movie in poem form; or

Any other combination of poetry and film you can come up with;

aaaand....Action!

1 comment:

Jennyvi Dizon said...

Wow! Really! I say a movie in poem form would be ground breaking and you would be the only person to pull off the greatest poem movie ever!