Monday, December 28, 2009

Movie Monday: I've Been Watching...


viewing partner: Isaac
stars: *****
notes: We had the "Uncle Buck" car growing up. I sympathize, Tia, I really do.








viewing partner: Isaac
stars: ***
notes: Disco-ready outfits, pecs that won't quit (that's Lou Farrigno, ladies), and robotic ancient Greek monsters.








viewing partner: Isaac
stars: ****
notes: Perfectly lovely and funny. If you grew up in the Eighties, watch this.









viewing partner: Georgie
stars: ****
notes: Catholic guilt, indeed. Can non-Catholics ever really understand?









viewing partner: Isaac
stars: ***
notes: How did I never watch this when I was younger? I would've probably had a crush on Sherlock Holmes.

1 comment:

Donna Cappello said...

Hey, your crush was/is on Johnny Depp!