Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let's Get Physical


I am thrilled and relieved to announce that Perpetual Care, my first full-length collection of poetry, is finally available. It's a wonderfully slick and surprisingly sturdy volume from Elixir Press. I love it like a child, flaws and all. Yes, that's right...flaws. One typo somehow managed to wiggle its way past multiple, extensive edits, and I must applaud its tenacity. If you can find that stalwart typo, I'll buy you a drink.

The cover art above is courtesy of Rachel Reisert, my friend and former co-coordinator of ASU's Visual Text Project. Copies of the book can be purchased from Amazon, Small Press Distribution, and Elixir Press. Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Jennyvi Dizon said...

sweet! I am totally getting a copy! I've always been a fan of poetry, I'm so lucky to have a framed one in my kitchen : )